This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Ricorocks Digital Agency. the owner and provider of this Web Site. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Web Site and any Services or Systems therein.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Material and / or any communications System on the Web Site;
- “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;
- “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer by Ricorocks Digital Agency when you visit certain parts of this Web Site. This allows us to identify recurring visitors and to analyse their browsing habits within the Web Site;
- “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to, Account details and information submitted using any of our Services or Systems;
- “Ricorocks Digital Agency” means Ricorocks Digital Agency, Unit 5 Keys Court, Keys Road Industrial Estate, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7FQ;
- “Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Ricorocks Digital Agency makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;
- “System” means any online communications infrastructure that Ricorocks Digital Agency makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- “User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Ricorocks Digital Agency and acting in the course of their employment; and
- “Web Site” means the website that you are currently using (www.ricorocks.agency) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.ricorocks.agency) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
10.2 Before the Web Site sets Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. None of the Cookies set by the Web Site jeopardise your privacy in any way and no personal data is collected. By giving your consent to the setting of our Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you through our Web Site. If you wish to deny your consent to the placing of Cookies, certain features of the Web Site may not function fully or as intended.
10.3 Certain features of the Web Site depend upon Cookies to function and are deemed, within the law, to be strictly necessary. These Cookies are detailed in Schedule 1A. You will not be asked for your consent to place these Cookies however you may still disable cookies via your web browser’s settings, as set out in sub-Clause 10.4.
10.4 You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your web browser. By default, your browser will accept Cookies, however this can be altered. For further details please consult the help menu in your browser. Disabling Cookies may prevent you from using the full range of Services available on the Web Site.
10.5 You may delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Web Site more quickly.
10.6 The Web Site uses the third-party Cookies detailed in Schedule 2 for the purposes described therein. These Cookies are not integral to the services provided by the Web Site to you and may be blocked at your choosing via your internet browser’s privacy settings or via your response to the request for consent detailed in sub-Clause 10.2.
10.7 It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your browser if you are unsure as to how to adjust your privacy settings.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
SCHEDULE 1: FIRST-PARTY COOKIES
NAME OF COOKIE PURPOSE
acceptCookies To remember your decision to accept cookies so you do not have to tell us again. This is only created if you choose to accept cookies.
SCHEDULE 1A: STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
NAME OF COOKIE / PURPOSE
SCHEDULE 2: THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
NAME OF COOKIE / NAME OF PROVIDER / PURPOSE
k, guest_id, pid /Twitter /Needed to display the Twitter feed at the bottom of the page.
__utmz, __utmc, __utmb, __utma / Google/ Google Analytics is used to provide feedback to help us improve our site and it’s usability.
hupspotutk, hsfirstvisit, hubspotvm, hubspotvw, hubspotvd, __hssc, __hssrc, __hstc /Hubspot /Hubspot logging code helps us to understand what customers are interested in so we can tailor our content to be more informative.
UIDR, UID, __uset, __stid /Share This /Needed to display the share this bar on the right hand side.